Before you start, make sure that you:
Have updated Ledger live to its latest version.
Download the latest version of the Tezos App
Add a Tezos account. Learn more
Add XTZ to your account
Once you have XTZ in your Ledger account, and the Ledger live and XTZ App are up to date, you are ready to start staking.
1. Go to your accounts and select the one you wish to stake from.
2. At the bottom of the page you will see a section named "Delegation". Here click on the button "Earn rewards".
3. A new window will pop-up detailing information regarding the delegation process. After reading, press "Delegate to earn rewards":
4. Click on "select" to chose the validator:
5. Choose P2P Validator from the list and press "continue"x:
5. You will be prompted to confirm the delegation on your ledger device. Please note that the Tezos APP must be open before proceeding.
6. You should now receive a confirmation message on your ledger live. Your funds should now be staked to P2P validator.
For more information on staking Tezos (XTZ) with P2P Validator and our special offer for large XTZ delegations, visit p2p.org/tezos.
For additional staking support, visit the P2P Tezos support center.
You may also be interested to read:
You can also get in contact with our community on telegram or with a live agent by selecting the speech bubble on the bottom right of this page.