We have created a step-by-step guide to help you stake your Cardano (ADA) using Yoroi wallet - a simpler way of staking.
Before you start, make sure that you have downloaded the Yoroi browser extension and created a wallet. The first thing you will want to do once you have created a Yoroi wallet is to send some ADA to it.
Send ADA to your Yoroi Wallet
1. To find your receiving address, select "Receive".
2. Here you can generate a new address and copy your address by selecting the button displayed below (2). Always make sure that your address is copied properly.
You will then use this receiver address to send your ADA from the wallet you are sending it from. Transfers are quick and you should see your ADA in less than a minute. Once the ADA has been transferred you will be able to view it in your dashboard.
You are now ready to Stake!
Delegate to Validators
1. Select "Delegation List"
2. Here you will find a list of validators to chose from. To find P2P Validator list of addresses input "P2P" in the text input field. Click on "Delegate" to select the pool you wish to stake with.
3. The total amount of ADA in your account will be staked (your ADA are never locked and can be transferred out of your wallet at anytime). Simply type in your spending password and select "Delegate" to confirm the transaction.
4. You will then receive a confirmation of your delegation transaction.
Thats it, now you can enjoy holding your ADA with the additional benefit of compounding them!
For more information on staking Cardano (ADA) with P2P Validator, visit p2p.org/cardano.
For additional staking support, visit the P2P Cardano support center.
You may also be interested to read:
You can also get in contact with our community on telegram or with a live agent by selecting the speech bubble on the bottom right of this page.