We have created a step-by-step guide to help you stake your Mina (MINA) through an Auro Wallet.
Create Auro Wallet
1. The first thing you will want to do is download the Auro Wallet extension (https://www.aurowallet.com/) for either Google Chrome, Firefox, or Google Play:
2. The Auro Wallet extension can then be found in your extensions in the top right hand corner. Below is an example for google chrome:
3. Open the wallet and select Create Wallet:
4. After accepting the terms and services and creating a password, you will be provided with a Mnemonic phrase. You will need this phrase if you ever need to restore your wallet. Please make sure to record this and to keep in in a safe place! They will ask you to confirm your Mnemonic Phrase to make sure that you have it recorded somewhere.
Thats it! You have now successfully created your Auro Wallet. You are now ready to deposit MINA into it.
Deposit MINA to your wallet
1. Note that for the first transaction, 1 MINA will be taken by the protocol as a wallet creation tax. To find your deposit address select "Receive".
2. Copy your address and use it to withdraw MINA from where you are sending it from.
Once your MINA has successfully been deposited into your wallet you are now ready to stake MINA.
1. First go to the staking section by selecting "Staking" at the bottom of your wallet.
2. Then select "Go to Staking"
3. Input "P2P Validator" in order to find us from the list of block producers.
4. Select the fee you would like to use. A higher fee will increase the speed of your transaction. It is possible to check feenow.minascan.com to see the current state.
5. Next, check the details of the delegation transaction and confirm if everything is correct.
6. Once you have confirmed, your transaction will be pending. With a normal fee it usually takes 3 min to get sufficient confirmations.
7. You will be able to view whether your delegation is active on your main page next to your account name:
Thats it! Your delegation has now been requested and you will start earning rewards after the warm-up period.
For more information on staking Mina (MINA) with P2P Validator and our special offer for large MINA delegations, visit https://p2p.org/mina.
For additional staking support, visit the P2P Mina support center.
You may also be interested to read:
You can also get in contact with our community on telegram or with a live agent by selecting the speech bubble on the bottom right of this page.