We have created a step-by-step guide to help you stake your Mina (MINA) using a Clorio Wallet!
Create Clorio Wallet
1. Visit mainnet.clor.io and press Create wallet. Select your preferred way of accessing the wallet.
2. Save your private key in a safe place. Download a PDF paperwallet and press Continue.
3. Verify your private key and press Continue.
4. Transfer MINA to your address. You can find the wallet address at the top of the overview Clorio page. Note that for the first transaction, 1 MINA will be taken by the protocol as a wallet creation tax.
Your Mina wallet is now live and you can manage your MINA assets on the blockchain.
1. Now to start staking go to the staking hub. Select P2P Validator and click Delegate.
2. Confirm the action.
3. Set the transaction fee and click Proceed. In most cases you can use a default value. It is possible to check feenow.minascan.com to see the current state.
4. Confirm the transaction using your Private Key.
5. After the confirmation you will be able to see your current delegation. Also, you can go to the overview tab to check the transaction status.
Congratulations! You have successfully delegated MINA to P2P Validator. You will now start earning regular staking rewards after the warm-up period.
For more information on staking Mina (MINA) with P2P Validator and our special offer for large MINA delegations, visit https://p2p.org/mina.
For additional staking support, visit the P2P Mina support center.
You may also be interested to read:
You can also get in contact with our community on telegram or with a live agent by selecting the speech bubble on the bottom right of this page.